Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Southern Utah with Dad & Grandma

Sooo.. I still haven't blogged about Dad's visit and our time in Southern Utah. Thanks everybody for giving me tips on how to upload more pictures and being able to move them around. It makes it sooo much easier!

Back to the topic. One of our highlights during our time in Utah was Dad's visit. Since he lives in Colorado now, he was able to come and visit us for a weekend. We decided to spend some time in Southern Utah...and who would be a better tourist guide than Grandma Petty?!?
I loved listening to her many stories that she knows. Dad was driving and on our way down to Leeds where Aunt Bea lives, she would tell us stories. We stopped at several cemeteries and statues, drive by certain houses and she told us tons of interesting things about it. I'm glad we took her with us!
We decided to visit Aunt Bea, Cindy & Dwight (I can't remember how to spell his name). Anyway, we had a great time there, too. They were so nice to let us stay at their awesome guest home. Everytime Anthon and I stay at their guesthome we think how awesome it would be to live in this house. It's way too nice to just be a guest house.
Anyway, we didn't take too many pictures of them. But here are at least two. Aunt Bea is such a cute and beautiful woman!
Then, we went to Zion's National Park and walked around a little bit, had lunch and enjoyed each other's company. We went to a little pioneer cemetery where Albert Petty lays.







I really enjoyed the time we spent in Zion's. I love every place where I can take some nice pictures. :-)




I LOVE him! He is such a sweet husband!


This is a view from the guest house. Amazing, huh?



We were lucky to see five or so deer.

I LOVE this picture! Aren't they cute!?!

2 comments:

  1. You have some really beautiful pictures of Southern Utah in snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was interesting to see Zion's with snow. I think none of us had ever seen the park like that.

    ReplyDelete