Thursday, March 8, 2012

Baby Shoot with Nathan

Yeah, I know... I'm a slacker when it comes to regularly posting something new.

A couple of weeks ago, I had a baby shoot- yeah! Nathan is the baby's name and he was about 2 months old when we took these pictures. This shoot was a challenge both for Tonya (his mom) and me because Nathan decided that he was not gonna be happy during the shoot and cried a lot. But his mom was sooo patient und understanding and calmed him down with her motherly instincts.
I had so much fun taking these pictures and luckily, I was still able to get some great shots of this cute little boy.

This is just a small selection of my favorites:


































































































 Sweet dreams, little guy...



1 comment:

  1. Wish we had ended up doing this with Lucas! My biggest regret is not getting newborn pictures like this! :( Are you take photography classes? Or how are you learning? I've been wanting to get into it for a while, but haven't had the time with Lucas :)

    ReplyDelete